Here’s the details for the walk for February 2011 – Esk Valley to Whitby.
Routes range from 9 to 16.5 miles.
1. Reminder: there’ll be no en-route boot stop during the coach journey!
2. The coach will drop off at Egton and will then park by the rail station in Whitby.
3. Remember that we are still in the grip of winter! When selecting a walk please allow for the slowing effect of snow-covered ground. Be sure to take plenty of warm clothing, including headwear & gloves, plus a reliable torch!
4. In case of emergency contact Ineos Security on 01325 303555 and / or advise Alan Holmes on 07791 239008
5. Recommended “end of walk” hostelry is the Railway Inn (opposite rail station in Whitby), which stocks a good range of real ales!
6. The coach will depart Whitby promptly at 6.30 pm.
Information Sheet : Esk Valley to Whitby